First bank or FBN is a Nigeria base bank and so we are going to be discussing a little about the first bank credit card. But before i can go any further into telling you all the prons and cons with the first bank credit card and in as much as i love to let know your faith on whether to continue to use it or not. It is my pressure to also you a little more again about the bank.
First bank Nigeria has over 10 million customers worldwide. It mode of operation in both online (digital banking) and off line bank has recently influence the processes of it banking and in turn has made first bank Nigeria a giant stride and also made them the front runner’s in the banking industry with the leading roll of N1 trillion naria as an added credit, wow i guess that cool, well it didn’t just stop there. And spicing it up again is the easy with which you can access digital banking on any phone.
First Bank Credit Card
FirstBank Visa Gold Card is an global premium credit card issued in partnership with Visa International. It is accepted for payment at over 29 million locations and for cash withdrawals at over 1.8 million ATMs in over 200 countries and territories worldwide.
- Free online account management tool
- Free Email and SMS alert
- Highly secure with Verified by Visa (VbV)
- Flexible repayment: Full of minimum (15% of outstanding indebtedness) repayment options.
- Interest-free period of up to 45 days
- Monthly charge for card maintenance 100
- And charges applied when used on other ATM.
- The NCC has a credit limit of N1, 000, 000
- The card is denominated in Naira
- Interest rate is 2.5% monthly which is only on utilized amount and not on total facility amount
- There is initial interest-free period of up to 45 days.
- Transactions done with the card can easily be monitored via the FirstBank internet banking service 24 hour access to support for all card related </>complaints through FirstContact.
Hope you do find this article on First Bank Credit Card Advantage & Disadvantage Review helpful thank you.